Re: Adobe Acrobat/Word

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat/Word
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 14:21:00 -0500

At 13:44 -0500 10/17/01, Candie McKee wrote:

Hello TechWr....

I have been researching this problem and still am coming up short on the answer. Every time I export a Word doc to .pdf, I lose all of the color in my graphics. I have all of the boxex checked that say "keep color." Obviously, I am missing something. If you have any suggestions, I would very much appreciate it.

Candie McKee
Senior Technical Communicator

"Never Argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level and then beat you with experience."

Check your printer driver. You should be using the recommended Adobe provided PS driver. You can download it from Adobe. This appears to be a fairly regular complaint, and I believe the main culprit is usually a print driver that is color blind.

Scott

"Nothing is fool-proof since fools are so ingenious."

Ok, I'm out of platitudes. Over to you.

New Mexico: attend the entire event or select a single day. For details and online registration, visit http://ieeepcs.org/2001