Introducing an amazing new tool for Windowing!

Subject: Introducing an amazing new tool for Windowing!
From: Aruna <aruna -dot- r -at- india -dot- sun -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:10:56 +0530

Hi Tech-Whirlers!

Just wanted to share this with all of you!

I've come across a really great new tool called Optimal Desktop, through
friend of mine. This tool is the utlimate Windows experience, a real
blessing
for Windows users.

With this tool, you can customize your desktop, create portals,
containers
and nodes which hold links to information on your machine, remote FTP,
or
the Web! Centralized access to all your information is just a couple of
clicks
away, even if your information is spread all around the place. You have
100s of icons to choose from, for customizing your toolbars and stuff.

It's truly amazing. You can download the beta from
http://www.optimalaccess.com and play with it. I read on their website
that Optimal Access is going to come out with a Java version of this
tool
soon.

As a technical writer, I find this tool extremely useful, when I need to

manage my information. I can keep my project files in the TreeView to
the
left, information files related to a specific project in a node to the
right,
preview information in the PreView window, create and customize my own
toolbars and menus, apply filters to view only what I need to see...I
mean, this tool is
amazingly versatile and manageable!

I am using it daily now and I am delighted with it.

What I like best is it's a really colorful tool and you can create n
number of skins! Have fun with it! My friend would like your
testimonials to put up on his website, if you can write to him. Please
write to him at Karan -at- optimalaccess -dot- com, with your Optimal Desktop
experiences.

And do pass the word around....we finally have the ultimate tool for
windows!

Regards,

Aruna