RE: Synopsis Clarified

Subject: RE: Synopsis Clarified
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros2 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:00:07 -0700

I haven't caught up with all the mail yet (spending too much time lying to bill
collectors) but I don't think harry needs this kind of synopsis, but the kind
you send out to agents and publishers when trying to sell your book. Those are
much more detailed and specific, actually a chapter by chapter synopsis.

So of course I've sent him one of mine :) Hope that does it.

Maggie Secara