Re: Depicting spaces

Subject: Re: Depicting spaces
From: "Cook, Jenise" <jenise -dot- cook-crabbe -at- pacificlife -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:42:35 -0700

Donna's suggestion is a good choice if the b+/ combination can't be used in
your DTP tool, John. We used to use a caret. The caret looks like an
upside-down uppercase v. I did find it in Word: Insert | Symbol | ... select
Symbols. The caret (61657) is in the second to last row, 11th character from
the right. (Sheesh, it must be Friday!!)

Personally, I'd use Donna's idea. Just make sure you explain the convention
you use to your audience.

Jenise Cook-Crabbe
Sr. Fading Fast on Friday
<<opinion is all mine, and