RE: QUERY: Meaning of "Real-Time editing funct

Subject: RE: QUERY: Meaning of "Real-Time editing funct
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EPA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:25:57 +1100

Diane said:

I have actually been in this position...editing documents in front of a
crowd. Their usual response is, "She doesn't type any better than I do."

************

And I say verily*!*:

Hell we could all type faster! Just no one could read or understand what we
were typing about!!!

*a slightly edited tune, that many will probably recognize...*

"Because
Every word is sacred.
Every word is great.
If a word is wasted,
the Documentalist gets quite irate.

Let the typists spill theirs
on the crowded page,
the Documentalist will make them pay for
Each word that can't be found.

Every word is wanted,
Every word is good,
Every word is needed,
In your document."

[with apologies to Michael Palin and Terry Jones]

regards and thanks,
Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes
Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au

(61) (03) 9301-1695

EAA/N,
Melbourne Central, Level 49,
360 Elizabeth Street,