Re: (Slight) HUMOUR: Banned Words

Subject: Re: (Slight) HUMOUR: Banned Words
From: "Misti Tucker" <mtucker -at- yazaki-na -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:53:29 -0500

Because these words are created by people with no affinity for language who don't realize that there's a perfectly acceptable word already. ;)

>>> "Nealon, Jessica" <Jessica -dot- Nealon -at- McKesson -dot- com> 11/06/01 09:00AM >>>
By the way, what do all of you think the motivation is to create these crazy
words. What's wrong with the words we have? The odd part is that these
words are usually created by people who have no affinity for language.
Those of us that do just use the words we have. Why do you think that is?

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr