Leader dots in TOCs - Frame 6.0

Subject: Leader dots in TOCs - Frame 6.0
From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:30:52 -0500

Has anyone besides me had difficulty getting leader dots to appear between the
TOC heading and the page number? I've followed Frame's directions, from both
the user manual and the adobe website, but the most I can get it to do is put
leader dots on one heading type - they simply will not show up in the rest of
the TOC (I took them out of the one place since it looked a bit odd to only have
them with one heading type).

Any suggestions?

Kim McCarter
kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr