RE: Acrobat Pdf's

Subject: RE: Acrobat Pdf's
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -dot- Brierley -at- Jenzabar -dot- Net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:33:35 -0500

It's not "hinky" at all. You need to create a Distiller virtual printer
using the Distiller PPD. Go to http://www.adobeforums.com, sign in, check
the FrameMaker forum FAQ and also see what is posted to the Acrobat Win
forum.

Cheers,

Sean

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr