RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Michele Marques <MarquesM -at- autros -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:05:08 -0500

Jane Carnall wrote:

> I USUALLY do whatever's the most appropriate solution for the error in
> question [...]

I did answer "file a bug report," but this is definitely a question where
being able to select multiple answers would have been good. It definitely
depends on the scope of the application and when during the development
cycle I find the issue (and whether the issue is resolved quickly).

Sometimes multiple actions are appropriate; for example in any case where I
am documenting the issue, I will also be filing a bug report (if one has not
already been filed).

- Michele
Michele Marques, Technical Communicator
AUTROS Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
marquesm -at- autros -dot- com <mailto:marquesm -at- autros -dot- com>

This material is intended for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the material to the
intended recipient, you are notified that dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please contact the sender immediately via e-mail and destroy this message
accordingly.