RE: OT RE: Tech Writing Curriculum (wanders a little so marked it OT. )

Subject: RE: OT RE: Tech Writing Curriculum (wanders a little so marked it OT. )
From: "Glenn Maxey" <glenn -dot- maxey -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:21:31 -0700

It really was Moses and the 12 commandments. But when he came down to
present it to the children of Israel, they complained and made him go
back and re-negotiate. After the negotiations, he came back to the
people:

"I have good news and bad news."

"What's the good news?"

"Now there are only 10 commandments."

Lots of rejoicing and singing among the children of Israel. Then someone
ventures to ask, "But Moses, what was the bad news?"

"'Thou shalt not commit adultry' is still included."

Sorry. I couldn't resist bringing up this old joke. :D

<snip>