RE: ClickBook Question

Subject: RE: ClickBook Question
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:04:56 +1100

1) Page margins are affected in the Page Setup dialog - don't look in the
printer settings

2) Layout problem - my guess is change the orientation of your pages from
Portrait to Landscape. If one prints two portraits on one page side, the
page must be rotated to landscape...

3) As per other advice, the BEST thing for you to do is to go to XP which
natively supports impositioning for booklet printing .

Steve Hudson , HDK List MVP
Wright Technologies Pty Ltd (Aus)