Re: Data Sheets

Subject: Re: Data Sheets
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:21:37 -0800 (PST)

> My company wants me to develop a data sheet for our suite of
> products. I
> would like to know if there is a kind of repository URL from where

sure...its called the web. Use your search engine (I like google) and
type in the term "data sheet". You will get lots of links.

You weren't clear...are you talking about Material Safety Data Sheet
or just Data Sheet. If the former, there are thousands out there, all
pretty much standard. However, just data sheet is up to your
imagination...there is not set format. Try this link:

http://www.crhc.uiuc.edu/~dburke/databookshelf.html

As a side note...and this applies to most people who are making these
requests on the list...before you ask 4,000 people to decide whether
to respond or not, try the web...you'll be surprised.

> I could
> get a glimpse of different styles for data sheets, so that I could
> derive
> some inspiration and create a style for our own data sheet.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks for your valuable time and suggestions
> pv

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1