RE: Economy Picking Up?

Subject: RE: Economy Picking Up?
From: "Pete Sanborn" <psanborn2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:53:26 -0500

Bruce wrote:
"However, last summer I heard forecasts of improvements for this fall, and
there wasn't such an increase in jobs - even before September 11."

Actually right before 9-11, the market was just barely starting to rebound
and beginning to creep upward again. Oddly enough, those forecasts were
accurate, they just got derailed by the attacks. Again, I'm seeing an
improvement in most sectors based on the job postings. Barring another
devastating attack such as the one we had, we might actually see an overall
improvement in the economy in the first quarter of '02.

Regards,
Pete Sanborn