RE: Referring to Excel files

Subject: RE: Referring to Excel files
From: "Steve Hudson" <steve -at- wright -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:08:50 +1100

After MS's heavy hand on the synonyms for microsloth employees you'd be
forgiven for thinking they run the English language. Unfortunately for them,
they don't yet:

MW 3rd New Int:

Main Entry:spreadsheet
Function:noun
Etymology:from spreadsheet outsize page used by accountants

: an accounting program for a computer; also : the ledger layout modeled
by such a program
?spreadsheeting \*****\ noun

Steve Hudson , HDK List MVP
Wright Technologies Pty Ltd (Aus)