Re: Robohelp HTML and Netscape 4.5

Subject: Re: Robohelp HTML and Netscape 4.5
From: Char James-Tanny <CharJT -at- helpstuff -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:44:40 -0500

Hi, Kim :-)

It's been ages since I've worked with Netscape 4.5, but I've got something for you
to try.

RoboHelp HTML includes a lot of extra P tags (for example, around content in
tables). Try modifying the Netscape CSS in the WebHelp folder by changing the
margin-bottom and margin-top properties for P to 0. (My test case shows 9 pt, but I
could have set that...I don't remember.) If 0 is too small, try 4 pt.

If this works, copy the Netscape CSS to a safe place and then copy it every time
you generate the WebHelp.

Char
Char James-Tanny (mailto:CharJT -at- helpstuff -dot- com)
JTF Associates, Inc. (http://www.helpstuff.com)

Consulting and Development for WinHelp, HTML Help, and Web-based Help
Adjunct Faculty, Bentley College
RoboHelp Advisory Board and RoboHelp Certified Instructor