RE: Telecommuting Job Search Advice Needed Please

Subject: RE: Telecommuting Job Search Advice Needed Please
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:35:56 -0800

There's not a lot of writing out there that's 100% off site. What I do see
is editors, proofreaders, and indexers working entirely at home. Actually
*finding* those gigs is another story, and it takes time to build up a
clientele such that you can live on that income. There is a Freelance
listserv that seems to be made up entirely of writers/indexers/proofreaders,
etc. who might be able to advise you better. You might look for Copywr-L
(if that's right) and Index-L, too.

Maggie Secara
IndyMac Bank.... Raise Your Expectations!

Maggie Secara
B2B Policy & Procedures Writer
Phone: (626) 535-7987
Maggie -dot- Secara -at- IndyMacBank -dot- com

Web site: www.indymacbank.com