RE: Capturing the Windows NT Security window

Subject: RE: Capturing the Windows NT Security window
From: "Fuhrman, Cindy" <c -dot- fuhrman -at- TechSmith -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:51:43 -0500

Kim -

SnagIt can capture that screen using the Timed Capture feature. I selected
full screen as my input so that no user or process intervention was
necessary, and set the timer to 15 seconds so I would have enough time to
compose the shot (i.e. - hit the Ctrl-Alt-Del). I've tested this on both NT4
and Windows 2000. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope this helps.

P.S. - I am associated with the product and the company, so I cleared this
post with Eric Ray before sending it to the list.

Cindy Fuhrman
SnagIt Product Manager
c -dot- fuhrman -at- techsmith -dot- com
http://www.techsmith.com
Visit TechSmith at Training and Presentations 2002 in Atlanta February 18-20
at booth #1331