RE: Who to send a proposal to......

Subject: RE: Who to send a proposal to......
From: "Hannah Bissell" <to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:48:47 -0500

Ah - the person I've been talking to is the VP of Global Sales. I'd ask him
but he is exactly the type of person who would tell me to give him the
proposal even if he wasn't the correct person so that he would have direct
access to call on me. It's not a bad thing to be wanted so, but I'm looking
for the best thing for me, not the best thing for him.

That and being a total "sales-guy" (no offense to sales people - but he fits
the stereotype of a slick salesperson/whealer/dealer) he could just be
blowing smoke.

hannah Bissell
to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net