RE: documenting GUI components that are not labelled

Subject: RE: documenting GUI components that are not labelled
From: Susie Pearson <spearson -at- espial -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:10:56 -0500

GUI components are dark blue, the rest of the GUI is a medium blue color
(this makes callouts difficult). There are no icons, buttons are labelled,
but that's it. You could sort of consider listboxes to be labelled, by
virtue of the fact that the first item in the listbox is selected
automatically. There are no tooltips, no popups, b/c it's a non-pointer
based environment. Maybe part of the problem (or most of the problem) is
that the GUI design team was laid off.

Susie Pearson