Re: HUMOR: From Computerworld's Shark Tank

Subject: Re: HUMOR: From Computerworld's Shark Tank
From: "Lisa Bronson" <Lisa -dot- Bronson -at- ipaper -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:22:57 -0600

And to think, a friend who read a manual I wrote last year commented that I
was a bit snippy because I wrote, "Complete these steps, _in order_,
exactly as written...."

Thanks for the laugh, Meg!

**************************************
Lisa Bronson
Associate Technical Writer
Evergreen Packaging Equipment
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
319-399-3239
**************************************

"Ehr, Meg"
<Meg -dot- Ehr -at- smartworks -dot- com> To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent by: cc:
bounce-techwr-l-66225 -at- lists -dot- r Subject: HUMOR: From Computerworld's Shark Tank
aycomm.com

12/14/2001 10:36 AM
Please respond to "Ehr, Meg"

"I did that later," manager says blithely.

A dead silence stretches on for several seconds before manager's voice is
again heard: "Oh, I guess I should have done it in order."