RE: Technical Writer Questions

Subject: RE: Technical Writer Questions
From: "Margaret Secara" <maggiros -at- adelphia -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:22:24 -0800

I'm inclined to think Bruce is right. Almost all I've seen offered this year is
contract work, much of it short and some even listed as "part-time" whether
that's reasonable or not.

Maggie Secara

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr