RE: Great Tech Writer Wallpaper

Subject: RE: Great Tech Writer Wallpaper
From: "Michael Collier" <mcollier -at- arlut -dot- utexas -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:32:02 -0600

> From: Jane Carnall [mailto:jane -dot- carnall -at- digitalbridges -dot- com]
> I get "this page cannot be displayed" for both.
http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2001-11-30/pols_feature.html
http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2001-11-30/big_cover.jpg

I'm not sure why...anyone else? Try copying & pasting the url, if you
haven't tried that.

Or go to http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2001-11-30/ and
scroll down to the first link for an article under the "news" heading.