RE: Offline courtesy among list members?

Subject: RE: Offline courtesy among list members?
From: "Harry Thompson" <hthompson -at- instranet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:42:30 +0100

I believe it was Oscar Wilde who said something like," there is nothing
ruder than remarking upon the rudeness of others." Maybe that makes me rude
too because I'm joining in here.
Nothing makes me chuckle more than hearing people whine about using up
valuable bandwidth. If you're willing to get into most squabbles that take
place around here, you're already bandwidth rich.
As for the rest, don't thank me, just send your checks made out to...

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr