Re: Thinking in A4

Subject: Re: Thinking in A4
From: "Damien Braniff" <DBraniff -at- amphion -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:35:16 -0000

If you're simply creating an A4 template I don't think it matters a
great deal whether you think in centimetres or inches. While mainland
Europe is all metric a lot of people in the UK still think in imperial
(though it is changing). I'm from the crossover era so I tend to switch
between the two! As long as the template looks OK and does what you want
it to do it doesn't matter if you've set the margins to 1in or 2.5cm,

Damien Braniff
Technical Writer
Amphion Semiconductor Ltd.
50/51 Malone Road
BT9 5BS Belfast, Antrim
Northern Ireland

Tel: 028 9050 4000
Fax: 028 9050 4001
E-mail: dbraniff -at- amphion -dot- com
Web: www.amphion.com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr