Re: Adobe Framemaker Ver. 6.0 Upgrade for Windows

Subject: Re: Adobe Framemaker Ver. 6.0 Upgrade for Windows
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 06:27:35 -0800 (PST)

<Steve asked about buying FrameMaker on eBay.>

I've been a long-time eBay user, and after having won
over a hundred auctions, I've had only two bad
experiences -- one was kindly rectified by the seller
and the other I just let go (long story).

So yes, I'd recommend eBay to acquire FrameMaker. I'd
suggest that you buy the software only if it's still
factory sealed and if the seller has positive feedback
from other eBay users.

Good luck,
Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr