Eat the covers

Subject: Eat the covers
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:38:41 -0800 (PST)

As my present to the list for the holiday, I thought I'd leave with
you an email discussion between my lead developer and the product
support desk. Read through...it is priceless, and I SWEAR, only the
names and product names were changed....the words are untouched.

I laughed by butt off. BTW...the developer referenced in this message
is the same developer that in a previous message from me some weeks
ago, ALWAYS returns his edits to my documentation within 24 hours.
Its a pitty he retires next Feb.