Re: Using References in your work - comments on Web site

Subject: Re: Using References in your work - comments on Web site
From: "Daniel Kamman, Information Consultant" <danielkamman -at- information-consultant -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:03:43 -0500

Susan Kirk wrote, in part,
"Any thoughts would help me tremendously. "
I like your use of references.
My comments, below, about your Web site
do not address your reference concerns, but may help you.

I see two types of inconsistencies that may be unintentional:
* on http://home.iprimus.com.au/skirk/Page4.html
"introduction/intermediate" and "intro/intermediate"
* on http://home.iprimus.com.au/skirk/Page2.html
some bulleted items start with a lower-case letter,
other bulleted items start with an upper-case letter.

I see an odd line length that may be unintentional:
* on http://home.iprimus.com.au/skirk/Andy_Blunden.pdf
the second line of the main text is one word, "the."

I could not open the Writing Samples file.
What type of file is HTML.chm?

The Acrobat Version downloadable from your home page
does not include the written references.

Daniel Kamman, Information Consultant and Copyeditor
Cambridge, MA, USA
danielkamman -at- information-consultant -dot- com
www.information-consultant.com
Information problems found and fixed.