Digital Page Author?

Subject: Digital Page Author?
From: "Peggy Richardson of mer-it.com" <techwrl -at- mer-it -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:00:40 -0800

Has anyone heard of or used this software? [http://www.digitalpageauthor.com/] It sounds like it might be useful for some projects. I was made aware of this product via spam, but I say: what the heck, as long as it works?

Just looking for general feedback from those who may have heard of it or used it in past.
Thanks,
Peg

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,000 retailers. And it's
affordable. Join our almost 10,000 published authors today.
http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr