Re: offline courtesy among list members

Subject: Re: offline courtesy among list members
From: "Prerna" <prernat -at- ggn -dot- aithent -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:02:37 +0530

I know that Ellen....Most of the people in the list are indeed gracious,
generous, who never hesitate to share knowledge and experiences when
required.

There is still hope for this muddled world of ours because many people
think like you and most other members of the list!

A Very Happy New Year to You All!

Regards,
Prerna