Thanks (Was Re: Sub Contracts on Resumes)

Subject: Thanks (Was Re: Sub Contracts on Resumes)
From: "John Fleming" <johntwrl -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 06:46:52 +0000

Thanks for the sub contract tips.

Many of the answers are similar to what I've already been doing, and it is reassuring that my approach makes sense.

I've been indicating subcontracts on my resume as "Comapny A (contracted through Company B)".

--
John Fleming
Technical Writer and SAS Programmer

Collect Royalties, Not Rejection Letters! Tell us your rejection story when you submit your manuscript to iUniverse Nov. 6 -Dec. 15 and get five free copies of your book. What are you waiting for? http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr