Thanks for help on the big red X, and outline numbering

Subject: Thanks for help on the big red X, and outline numbering
From: "Kiewiet, Loraine" <Loraine -dot- Kiewiet -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:10:24 -0800

Many thanks to all who responded. The big red X was on my home computer, so
it was surely a combination of not enough memory and not having the latest
service release patch. The paper we were working on was my husband's latest
bit of research on James Madison and the compromise of 1790. Thanks to all
who have advanced academic research by their assistance with the X.

The outline numbering was at the office, and seems to be the result of my
own carelessness in creating different templates and not paying attention to
the finer points of MS-Word.

--Lorraine