Re: Round #4263 with the Client From Hell

Subject: Re: Round #4263 with the Client From Hell
From: Paul Sinasohn <sinasohn -at- sendmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:55:01 -0800

<Much Snippage>

Andrew Plato wrote:

> Yes. We do. And I hope yours work for you. Apparently they have for a long
> time. But, I don't think you're doing yourself any favor by broadcasting
> your problems on TECHWR-L. You may be giving all of us food for thought,
> but the meal may be at your expense.
>
> Andrew Plato

Well, at this point, I want to know how it comes out, simply because so
much HAS been posted. So, Elna, please, PLEASE let us know what
happens...

Paul, who remembers many many case studies from his MBA and hated them
all.
--
******REMOVE NOSPAM FROM REPLY ADDRESS ABOVE******
Paul E. Sinasohn 510-594-5571