WWP can't communicate with FrameMaker?

Subject: WWP can't communicate with FrameMaker?
From: "Hart, Rowena" <Hart -at- SelkirkFinancial -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:24:13 -0800

Hi all,

I've been transferred onto a short-term
"gotta get it out the door" project that
requires me to use WWP and HTML Help
Workshop to generate an online help system
from FrameMaker.

Because the help system is so massive, I
thought I'd perform a test run using the
one chapter that I'm updating. Unfortunately
I keep getting the error "The application
is unable to communicate with FrameMaker.
FrameMaker was unable to generate the
specified MIF file."

I've searched the WWP help and knowledgebase
for some information about this error but
I couldn't find any documentation for it.

Have you seen this error before? Any ideas
about what could be causing this error?

Rowena