Re: FrameMaker installation

Subject: Re: FrameMaker installation
From: "Ken Wasden" <horizons32 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:33:19 -0800

To all who responded to my inquiry - THANKS! I really appreciate you taking
the time.

FWIW... I got just the help I needed through Mr.Al Rubottom's reply and the
information he supplied: http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/9296.htm

Again, thanks a ton! Tho I've read the many gripes, complaints, and
accolades on this list for the past several years, it always restores my
faith when others take a few moments of their valuable time to help another
in need.

Thanks again.

Ken

http://www.FrameUsers.com.