pdf formatting

Subject: pdf formatting
From: "Flo Gherman" <flore36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:28:06 +0000

Hello all:

I am working as a technical writer for a company that plans to deliver documentation only in pdf format from now on. This way our customers will have the choice to read the documents online or in hardcopy format and, of course, we will save the printing money.

Now, I have a pdf formatting dilemma - if I can call it like this. Should I format my pdfs using online formatting rules or hardcopy rules?

I would appreciate your input.

Thank you,
Flore

Attention ForeHelp and Doc-to-Help Users! Upgrade your existing product to RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr