Frame and PS printing

Subject: Frame and PS printing
From: "Henry Vandelinde" <HenryV -at- milltronics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:44:55 -0500

Aaargghh

I have a FM book that will not print graphics to pdf. Grey boxes only.

I've severed all links, updated all references, even moved file from the network to the hard drive, and nothing.

The source file, on which this one is based, works fine.

Somewhere in the generation of the ps file, the graphics are not printed.

Thoughts?

Cheerios,

Henry

Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
Technical Publications Manager
Siemens Milltronics
(705) 740-7643

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr