IMAP method

Subject: IMAP method
From: "Tasos Athanasopoulos" <atha -at- intranet -dot- gr>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:57:37 +0200

Here I go again with another issue:

Are you confident with the Information Mapping (IMAP) method?
Do you use it in your work?
What is your experience with it?
Do you recommend it?
My team and me are well trained on IMAP and we wonder if we should use it or
not.
We are currently working with WORD 2000 and it may bring some problems with
the tables handling.

Thanx again about your help.
Anastassios Athanassopoulos
INTRACOM S.A.
P.O. Box 68
19002 PEANIA-ATTIKA, GREECE
Marketing Division
Telecommunications Strategy Dept.
Deputy Manager
Documentation Section Leader
Tel.: +3 010 66 71 482
Fax: +3 010 66 74 124
+3 010 66 74 970
e-mail: atha -at- intracom -dot- gr
url: www -at- intracom -dot- gr

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr