Documentation checklist for CMM

Subject: Documentation checklist for CMM
From: "Pesach, Debra" <DPesach -at- hq -dot- row -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:03:35 -0500

As my company delves deeper into content management (some CMM model), I have
offered to help out my manager by seeing if anyone can provide me with
examples of documentation checklists. To expand, the requirement is that QA
reviews all documentation that is sent to the client. I'm assuming that
there is, somewhere out there, checklists to guide that review.

Note: This review process is not something in my control, and I am not
looking for information on why this is a good thing or a bad thing. I really
just need examples of checklists that I can pass along. For the other
Dilbert moments in my life since taking this job, please see the forthcoming
book and movie that are currently under negotiation.

If you have anything to share, thank you in advance.

~Debbie

Debra Panitz-Pesach
Sr. Technical Writer
Northrop Grumman Information Technology
Health Solutions and Services

Tel: (301) 294-5748
Fax: (301) 294-5404
dpesach -at- hq -dot- row -dot- com

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr