RE: Question about dressing for job interv

Subject: RE: Question about dressing for job interv
From: "Earl Cooley" <shiva -at- io -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:23:21 -0600

> Maybe it's just that women have more options... For us guys, the basic
> choices are:
>
> Shirt, no tie
> Shirt & tie
> Jacket, no tie
> Jacket & tie
> Suit

You forgot a couple of options: string tie (a regional favorite!) and
logo T-shirt. At one successful interview I had some years ago, I wore
a logo t-shirt that featured an organization for which my interviewer
was one of the co-founders. I got lots of points for demonstrating
compatibility with the corporate culture.

--
e=sc^3 (shiva -at- io -dot- com) Earl Cooley III

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr