Re: What should I wear for a phone interview?

Subject: Re: What should I wear for a phone interview?
From: "John Fleming" <johntwrl -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:07:44 +0000

<kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com> wrote in message news:m16QTdP-000BNlC -at- mail -dot- GTS -dot- NET -dot- -dot- -dot-

Sorry - just kidding. Couldn't resist.

Hey, it's aperfectly legitimate question.

I think a couple of others have touched on the best idea I have ever come accross--dress in a way that will help you present yourself in a way that is professional.

If that means you have to wear a three piece suit (guys) or a dress and pumps (girls), then wear a three piece suit or a dress and pumps.

If you can do it wearing cut-offs, dirty T shirt and sandals, you can wear that too.

Still on the subject, I've reminded myself (while wearing same) during a phone meeting/ interview with a client/ potential future client of the number one advantage to working from home (yes, there is a Working Wounded poll to back this up). The number one advantage to working at home is, . . ., you can work in your UNDERWEAR.

(God, I am going to rue the day they finally perfect video telephone technology.)

--
John Fleming
Technical Writer and SAS Programmer

Attention ForeHelp and Doc-to-Help Users! Upgrade your existing product to RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr