Abbreviations

Subject: Abbreviations
From: "Radwa Darwish" <radwa -dot- darwish -at- microtech -dot- com -dot- eg>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:28:53 +0200

Dear all,

I frequently work with abbreviations in screen text and in general, but
unfortunately I don't know any valuable resources on the subject, books, web
sites... I would appreciate if you reply with any related sources.

regards,
Radwa Darwish
Technical Writer
Microtech
radwa -dot- darwish -at- microtech -dot- com -dot- eg
http://www.microtech.com.eg

the system manager.