The right name

Subject: The right name
From: Meg Halter <aiki4us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:40:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi all --

I'm going to be starting a project shortly which consists of
writing a pair of docs for a test setup. One is a requirements
specification and the other is what my boss calls an
implementation guide. The implementation guide explains the
system built to satisfy the requirements. Is there another name
for this type of doc? I haven't found any relevant info
searching on "implementation guide". Besides, the name just
doesn't make sense; it's not a guide.

Thanks for your help.

-- Meg

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!