RE: ANDREW PLATO: Google search

Subject: RE: ANDREW PLATO: Google search
From: "Maggie Secara" <maggiros -at- adelphia -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 14:36:20 -0800

I am, as I was pretty sure, the one and only original Maggie Secara, known far
and wide for The Compendium of Common Knowledge, plus some comments on poetry,
historical costume, and (more rarely) technical writing. It would take quite a
bit of paging through the hits to find most of my work-related
observationscomments.

However my brother turns out to be a famous Belgian biophysicist. I wonder if
he knows? Given the curiosity of my maiden name, it's probably a relative.

Maggie Secara
The Elizabethan World is at http://ren.dm.net