RE: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?

Subject: RE: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:14:43 -0700

Three quick things...

1. Somewhere, as unprofessional as it may be, the phrase "Purple Monkey
Dishwasher" appears in all my documentation. It is a phrase from "The
Simpsons."

2. In one pub, one that I could have fun with, we put absurd phrases into
the glossary. While it was not my idea, the word "Pentaberith" was buried
into the glossary, citing the definition given in "So I Married an Axe
Murderer."

3. In my current job, there is a snapshot of a laptop. On the laptop is a
picture of our 15 person consulting crew. Also, there is a coffee cup
displaying the name of the now defunct original contractor). We have also
debated incorporating a picture of the consulting crew into some software
that if you pass a specific point you will see an animated picture of us
waving tucked away in the background.

If this is wrong, I don't want to be right.

JR