Re: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?

Subject: Re: Anyone Hide Easter Eggs in Docs?
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:34:13 -0800

In a Windows 3.1 help file that was also run on Windows 95, I always created
a help topic that could only be found thru the Search approach that built
the large database. (I am about to run out the door and can't remember what
the heck it is actually called). This was my contracting days, just before I
started running my own company.

This help topic included my name and phone number. It was handy the one time
a salaried writer later claimed I didn't write the help file and could not
claim it as my work. All you had to do was do the search and build the large
database, and search on my name. If she wrote it, why would she put my name
in there?

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590
www.anthrobytes.com
Vice-president, Programs of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org