Re: Pagination with inter-chapter pages

Subject: Re: Pagination with inter-chapter pages
From: "Dick Margulis " <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:11:57 -0500

They should be counted but you can use blind folios. The reason for numbering pages in the first place is to keep printers and bindery workers from going mad before their natural time, which comes soon enough anyway. The only thing that doesn't get numbered is a tip-in, which we don't see much anymore.

From: KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:00:39 -0500