RE: Applying On-Line

Subject: RE: Applying On-Line
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:48:06 -0600

> Could someone of greater wisdom tell me why on earth you
> would put your resume in a table? Is this one of the
> secret passwords they didn't tell me about in school?

You found out the secret!?! It is usually taught right before you are given
the secret "FrameMaker is better than Word" handshake and immediately after
the secret body-language that tells others (who are "in the know") which
process you vehemently adhere to.

Since you've figured out that <sigh> Here's the last trick - if you are
interviewing on a Tuesday, and it is an odd numbered day, then never sit
facing East, unless there is a harvest moon - then ensure you are sitting
facing North. This, of course, is moot if it is a harvest moon - then North
West is the way to go (as long as you are wearing purple socks). If it is a
blue moon, bring a sacrifical sheep (but now we're getting into advanced
"Information Design").

Good luck with the continuing education.

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - t
Technical Writer | 630.430.4162 - m
Datalogics inc. | 719.623.7431 - f

"There is something horribly wrong with a world
in which there are more lawyers than good chefs"

- Peter Mayle, _Acquired Tastes_