Unstated criteria (was RE: Applying On-Line)

Subject: Unstated criteria (was RE: Applying On-Line)
From: Rebecca Stevenson <rjstevenson -at- sprynet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:12:11 -0500

As I mentioned, the business about Word styles is very interesting. As someone who is currently on the market, I'd love to know if there are other common yet unpublicized criteria for resume consideration?

If I seem a bit miffed about this topic, it's because I hate to think that I'm not getting interviews because I'm not giving the secret handshake correctly....

Rebecca