Tech writers working in India

Subject: Tech writers working in India
From: Resmi <resshj -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:49:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am a PG student of Computer Applications from
India. I am interested in knowing more about the
Technical Writer's opportunities in India , courses
(if any available) and more queries. I am keen on
entering the world of Technical Writing.

I would sincerely appreciate if any one working as
Technical Wrtier in India will respond to my mail so
that I can clear off some doubts which come to the
mind of freshers. As per my queries to various
friends, there is no particular course for Technical
writing available in India. Hoping for a response
from
Ms. Sajitha Jayaprakash, Ms. Chitra or some one Indian
based technical writer.

Regards,
Resmi

http://auctions.yahoo.com