RE: (Difference between) British and American technical writing s tyle?

Subject: RE: (Difference between) British and American technical writing s tyle?
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:18:56 -0600

There was a discussion here a few years ago where somebody said he (I think it was a "he" and apologize if I remembered wrong) said that he had the British and American versions of the field manual for a piece of equipment. He made some comments about the types of content and the expectation each set of readers had. Dig around in the archives for the past few years.